28 August 2009

Broken Bag, Shady Future.

My bag broke down!
Oh one of my bad days. This is kinda worse.
It's kinda complex to say the part that broke.
But I had to go home carrying it.. Sideways.
The left side is fine. It's the right side that's broke.
Strange lah. I always carry better with my left. And I'm better at left-handed when it come to drawing something.
It's been a long process of improvement in my drawing. Started from primary 1.
If only I still keep the books that I used to draw in.
It's been from ugly to terrific now. And I know very few knows. Why?
Ask yourself. Is Afiq a popular person? No?
Is Afiq a loser to you? If so, I'm not your friend. I will never trust you.
I finally understand the mindset of the many.
Afiq: Hey.
You: ...... (couldn't be bothered to answer. Well who cares?)
I'm no loser to you. To think I look serious most of the time meant I have no feeling of happy or smile.
Because you don't really know me, that's why you have the misconception that I look....
That's it. Had enough of talking. Hate you people that don't bother about me.

Knight Rock.
AF__.