21 January 2009

Band Practice 1.3.2 -- When The GSB Goes Marchin' In

You people must be wondering why I put "When the GSB goes Marchin' in" as title. Today, we had a hard and "fun" exercise as well as Marching with our instruments and playing When The Saints Go Marchin' In. All of us find it hard playing our instruments while marching correctly. That's why when in the music studio, I kept having you Band peeps march as you play. Got to do couple of turns and dressing-checks. Never mind if don't understand. Nobody checks my blog anyways. The first time we started to march, I was totally correct and on-time. But I'm still curious why Mr. Yeo scolded me.. Its ok. I understand his situation of the level of pressure he is under. Still we did well!

A late day today, I brought my guitar to school, opened up the classroom at 7.10am(approximately), and while waiting for an hour for my friends to arrive, I played a little tunes on my guitar. What great feeling to be having your own guitar and its bag. Not to mention the skills to play though. More to self-discipline, less to self-centered. Couple of songs I played such as Always Be My Baby, Light On by David Cook, You and Me by Lifehouse, 1 2 3 4, A Lonely September by Plain White Ts, and not to forget, Hotel California by Eagles. Try to leave the light on when I'm gone, guiding you and taking care of you when I'm gone. I will never hate my 3 girls. Heehee.

That's all I have to say. Go to sleep! I oso, GO TO SLEEP AFIQ!! Lol. Catch me and Jabez perform at Busker's Corner at 2nd April. Don't miss it!

Converse Musicality.
AFZX-10A [Decoded]
"More to self-discipline, less to self-centered"