02 January 2009

My Best First Day of School in 2009!

2nd January 2009

First day of school!!
If any of you ask me how my day today, well, I'm quite happy.. Why? Because we started the day in the Arts Hub.. Well even though I'm running around here and there setting this and that, it at least keeps me occupied than come to school, go to arts hub, take a chair, sit down, tune my instrument, play couple of songs... THAT'S BORING STUFF!(to me heehee..)
After all that setting up this and that, we wait.. And wait... And wait... At that time I had a little fun disturbing Gracie(HAAHAA I like to disturb her)
Then we started playing When the Saints Go Marchin' In and March 'Blue Sky'.

LATER... REALLY LATER(i mean after school), I hang-out with Aini Hillary, Syifa, Vanessa, Zubaidah cause I know they needed help in cutting the Yellow Paper thingy.. Its not much paper to cut coz there's not much of it left so..(I dunno how many they have made!!)
Anyways.. We all including Yit Yun had a little fun playing with the percussion instruments... While trying to play it as quietly as possible(Dancers on the next door).. Played a little Jazzy song opening and then a little bit of Pink Panther.. I'm on the drum set, Yit Yun's on the Timpani, and the rest is on the Mallet Percussions. But shortly before Vanny went home looking a little sad.. Cause she couldnt find her file.. Everyone oso cannot find... I dun even know how the file looks like!!!(Sorry Vanny if ur reading this..APOLOGIES!!)

Then the ladies one by one started going next door playing the piano.. While I stayed a while practising a little Snare Drum Rudiments.. Then I went next door.. For a little Singing session.. WTH one of the MIC batt. are almost FLAT!!

Well that's all there is to say. Want to know more? Just come to me and I'll say, "NO, NO, NO! No newspaper already! Go away! Shoo! Scat!!" Maybe if I remember...

That's all Music hungry fans.. Until next time,
Im UniC-0D3 = aFZX-10A [Decode] <<> True Paramore Fan!
Getting outta HERE!!