21 July 2009

"Kacang Putih" Singapore.

You all know how many countries look upon Singapore how we managed to 'keep it together' eversince the separation from Malaysia.
Going through ups and downs.. Racial riots become the event that changed the way the government took steps to bring together the community.
44 years later, look at us. 'Tiny Red Dot', has grown and prospered to become The Lion City.
A country with the 'Kacang Putih' of racial religions.

Scene at my classroom has only my friend Harris and my form teacher wearing ethnic costume.
Filled with dull school uniform colour.
Scene at Greenridge was different. Filled with the different colours of the different types of ethnic costumes students wore.
I think some wore just the excuse of not wearing school uniform.
Today, ECT. Haiz soo stressed.
Science(Chemistry) today. Well, I can admit it is quite easy.
Well, quite. The only question I had a hard time answering was the calculation question.
I'm so weak at that.

Second day since I got the 'new' phone.
The Sony Ericsson G900. 
It's critic time!
The phone's system was soo slow! Fully start up systems took minutes!
Once you off the phone, enjoy waiting a long time for it to fully start up.
The rest is all quite moderate.
Music Player's good. The only thing that pulls down overall rating was the lousy earpiece.
At maximum volume, it was half the volume on a Nokia phone with the earpiece on.
What's more the when you use that earpiece while on any publics transport, enjoy listening to the sounds of the bus engine, MRT engine, people talking.. etc.

That's it for today. My body's fatigued after the whole day studying.
I'm really serious this time. No more Mr. Playful.
The change of sides has come.
You can expect the different look of mine. 
And the change of feelings.
A New Beginning or A Goodbye?

AF__. Knight Rock.