18 July 2009

Big Fun In The Sun. And Moon.

Helloooooo readers!
Today was such a great day! Wohoo!
I spent a day at the Lakeside Fishing Village.
Came there and started with the Prawning(Another word for Fishing Prawns) thingy.
That kinda trains my patience. Ooh... The long wait and I never caught any...
Long after that I went to.. never mind. I convinced many to eat the Marshmallows.
All did. Woots. And BBQ-ed it. Ate it melted. Too bad no melted choc.
Tried to melt a choc but failed. It looks like a pile of sh*t!

Anyway.. That distracts me from my dark nature.
Not many knows my true nature and colours.
Maybe I'm just too quiet about myself.
Don't talk much. Maybe that's the reason. But,
What is there to talk about?
For the first time(first time i think), I agree with the teachers.
What is there to talk about?
I mean, is it so/very/extremely important?
Let's change the subject.

CCA resumes next week.
Wohoo. But I'm not there though.
Need to concentrate for the upcoming 'O' Levels and Prelims.
I wouldn't want to see myself wasting 2 years in ITE when I hav 'O' Level cert.
Okay back to today.

At night we played some games.
No standing involved.
Just yourself.
Most of the time I am the loser. Hahaa.
They think I'm being bullied.
I'm 17!!
Well its okay. Just a game. With enhanced laughters.
That's all for today. Thank You! and Good night.

AF__. Knight Rock.
Feeling the Love?