16 July 2009

Lone.

Hiaz.. Another day, another event.

More of the fun, less of the disappointments. That only applies when I'm in class..

Yet there's so much shock and disappointment since Tuesday.

What I thought to be single is now loved.

And is not me.

 

One by one.

I never thought it would come.

She was almost my number one. But things change along her life.

She met someone. And, well as some know, she like the guy.

I’m not trying to say I’m jealous but I just love her ‘nature’.

All three has that sweet smile, that characteristics that I liked,

that beautiful eyes, the cute feeling.

 

If you’re reading this Jabez, I’m not angry at you anymore.

I’m just.. in much ‘emo’.

I liked her innocence. Her.. Indifferent nature.

Maybe we’re not meant to be loved.

Maybe I’m not your type.

Maybe..

“Life goes on” – Mr Steven Koh.

I always remember that when I’m kinda in ‘emo’.Copy of Batman Begins

 

If we’re not meant together,

Then it’s back to Singular life.

Friends are the mini family.

School is the mini home.

Love.

Maybe I’m just not the person for you.

You take me as a friend.

I take you as my love.

But, since you like somenone else, then..

To you, we are still friends.

To me, I’m your Silent Guardian, A Watchful Protector.

Your Dark Knight.

 

Signature Escape,

AF__. Knight Rock.