07 July 2009

The Love Story.

Prologue.

 

My life was dull.

Nobody except my family cared about me.

I got something new, others will realise it when my close friend realise it first.

I wasn't a nobody. I am somebody.

Before you came, my life was all that above.

Nothing in my life was noticed... Until you came.

 

2006.

 

Commanding the squad. But not yet the Commander.

I stood there looking at the new "kids".

Wondering how would they be when they turn 16.

But as I looked at them, one pulled my attention.

For a moment I looked at her, I felt like I saw an Angel.

Then on, my life started changing.

Everything starts to change, for her.

 

2009.

 

The "kids" that I once saw are now 16.

They looked different then they were.

The girl I once saw, was now more beautiful.

Many already knew I liked someone else. But every-time I do something good, I kept thinking of her.

I stared at her from a distant, hoping that she looked back.

 

Years before, we started to know each other well.

She knew I liked her. But I loved someone else.

Her birthday, I guessed I was the first to give her a birthday wish.

My birthday she wasn't. But I was still touched for her to wish me.

I wanted to tell her I loved her, but I can't and I don't know why.

I gazed to the stars, asking myself if I had regretted my actions.

Can I tell you…

 

AF__. Knight Romantica.