27 May 2009

I Miss You.

Helloo again readers. Yeah its the same person. Who would you think it be? Okay enough of crap. Sorry for the late post. I was kind of not in the mood since she left and got other things to do. Well, Facebook. Haha. OK! Start reading!!

 

Journal 3.

Wednesday. The late day. Woke up on time surprisingly. Yet missed the first bus unfortunately coz go buy some sandwiches. 15 mins later!! In the bus(970) and tried to sleep. But NO! Can’t. Every time I am alone, with no friends around, I thinked of her. It’s the 5th day since she went off from Singapore. She was everything that I wanted, the kind of girl I would go after. Not just her looks, but her behaviour. It’s that one word that drives me crazy over her. Cute. I hate those who talks bad about her. Although I’m not her BF, I still Love her. Now, I miss her. If you are reading this well, then you have really known my feelings truely and I must tell you I miss you. If she were to be in Singapore, I would be SMS-ing her right now after she read this. I had my doubts whether anyone notices she wasn’t in the school these few days. My kind of love to her was not distracting. It was a motivational. Means to push me foward to study hard. I want my future to be successful. Maybe I’ll be a teacher, or a Musician in some band. Or I could be a Conductor of Greenridge Sec in the future. But all that depends on me now. I have the power to change the future. And if I were to be married, I wouldn’t want my wife and family to go hardship because of my past behaviour. All the songs that I hear in my handphone, I would be hearing those ‘emo’ songs. If she let me, I would hug her. That’s all I wanted from her. I’ve had feelings of Love before but this is one that is unforgettable. A wise man said to his lover, “Cherish every moment we had together. Whether joy or sadness. It doesn’t matter how long you had spent with me.”

Actually I heard it from a Korean Drama Mr. Goodbye. Well, here’s a scoop. This guy is a CEO of some hotel and likes one of his employee. Both of them love each other but the guy has a heart problem. At any time he can get a heart attack. She wanted to be with him forever.

Well I put it in my shoes but with a slight adjustments to the story. I could imagine the sadness if she(back to reality where there’s this girl I like in school) were leave Singapore for good. I can feel the sadness in my heart right now as I’m typing. Love is something that is powerful. Maybe its fate that we’re not meant to be together.

I Miss You.

AF__.