14 May 2009

Loved and Gone..

Well Hello readers! This is Afiq in the Blog! I very much appreciate you reading my posts although it has changed from informational to my ‘crappy’ views to now the feelings or should I say E-Journal. I never tried to be explicit in any way, for example: Love for somebody. Typed this while having my guitar with me.

 

Journal 2.1

It was the year 2007. November. Our Hong Kong Exchange Trip. I was a little disappointed as not many of the band members get to go for the trip. one reason was the cost. The other was parents not allowing them. Well my close friend, Hafiz, didn’t go but he told me to look after her. Strangely I knew who it was. It was ***. She was the girl from the *** section. All that while, I never really took notice much of her. Then on during the HK Trip, she got to know me well, and during our final day’s “Free and Easy”, she pulled me and Jabez along with ***. I just went along(Trying to be a gentleman) with her. It was memorable. Something I could never forget. She’s fit, slim and has that cute behaviour. Some qualities I would like. Post-HK Trip, I started to feel the strange feeling for her. I kept reading her messages and never deleting them. Then one day, in the Cyber Cafe, I revealed my feeling to her. Then on, our relationship start to grow. Through small quarrels and misunderstandings, it made us know each other better.

Journal 2.2

2009. Today. 14th May. Again, I woke up a little late than my usual 5.20am. Get a bath, and dressed quickly. Went off rushing for the train. Later, arrived at school at 7.10am. Went to the canteen as usual to do a light revision and DE-stress(No smoking here). Later others came and I was abit surprised that my P.O.A paper starts at 11.45am! Sh**! I then took the time when I was alone to relax, ponder about my life and my surroundings. The canteen was slightly peaceful, with teachers around having their breakfast. …..Hours later…. The 4N(A) had finished their Geography paper. Then, the 4N(T) also came. Hakim, Hillary and Vanessa to our table. As she walked towards the table, I forced myself to not glance at her. Well, they came, I went off to buy food. Soon I sat down and ate. As I ate, I listened to her sweet voice. Soon, I played Hakim’s PSP. Had a little fun playing. 11.45am, started doing my P.O.A P1 and damn it was hard! Left out 2 questions that is 10 marks! 1 hour later, paper ended. Soon, I was at the canteen. Saw her, wearing her sweater. I looked at her, she looked back and stuck her tongue out. I did the same in return. That made me a little loved. Approx. 9pm, she called me, at first telling me about her Geography paper. Then she started talking about the upcoming band camp. She told me she couldn’t wait for it to happen. Well, honestly me too. I knew it was going to be my last band camp with my close friends. Then, she doubted herself whether to tell the whole band about ‘it’. She kept doing it couple of times and I was curious what it was. She gave ma a hint, then I knew what it was. For a moment I was shocked to hear her say “It has been confirmed”. I couldn’t say much to her. The week when band practices resumes, she was off to..somewhere(Sorry I can’t reveal). I knew for that week and during band practices I was going to miss her voice and her cuteness. Call ended. I sat back, thinking about her. Had flashbacks about the times I spent with her. I knew my feelings for her since HK Trip would grow to a Love. But I will never get to see her face again next year. Love, is something you can’t easily forget.

 

End?

AF__.