10 August 2009

The 44th Year, My 17th year.

On 9 August 2009, Singapore is officially, 44! Woots.
Late post lah. I was too caught up in school and.. erhem.. My love.
44 years since Singapore separated with Malaysia on 1965.
Thanks to the sitcom First Class, I learn something. Well at the web lah.
And it's Singlish LAH!!!

I'm 17 this year, from the time I was born in 1992, and from what my parents said I could have possibly not be living. Well, they said when I was born, my baby neck was wrapped around the long thingy(Dunno wat its called)..
Thank doctors and nurses back then. I wouldn't be alive without their quick procedure.
Again, 17 and, yet to be fully Mature.
Set a path of my life. Game Design or Digital Anim. Both either SP or NP.
Nothing more to say. I'm yet to be leaving Greenridge. I'm not recognised for Five years of service in my CCA. Getting it last year was not the real Knight Rock now.

I'm Knight Rock.
Guardian, Musician, Gamer.