07 December 2009

From ZX-10A to Knight Rock.

Love. Is it something that I lack in?

Well.. I'm back. After months of 'dead', it's time I at least say something. So many months past, so many things have changed. And I was still reminiscing the time during the concert on saturday(5th Dec).

Pre-events of the concert. The practice time. First time I came to Bukit View Secondary School, we were all strangers except those from SWS that I knew. Same conductor, different environment. Performing with their band felt almost the same as performing with GSB. But they had something different in them that I find it amazing. New faces met. New friendships made. New 'gang' formed. Same old feeling.
Since I saw that girl in BVMB(Bukit View Military Band), I never ever forgot her face. She was someone more different than those in GSB. New secrets were made.
Although the practices were few, I felt a sense of cohesion was made. I also got along with their flute section. Well, to them, "I suck" but it didn't matter. At least I get along well with them.

Some part of my past was also forgotten. There was once 3. 1 will be gone. 2 had love. 3 had to be given up for Hakim. Now there is 1. A new 1 that totally caught my eye. But she was just too young.
But in the end, there won't be any. And in the end, a new 'family' was made. Thanks to Mr. Ho, Me, Hakim, Hillary, Vanessa and Zubaidah had a new place to share our love with. Not just with the Greenridge Symphonic Band but also with the Bukit View Military Band.

AF__. Knight Rock.
"What would life be without friends?"