15 December 2009

Me! Again.

I have returned! Again.
Feeling bored!! Again.
Missing that special somebody!!! Again.
Again & Again. Again. That special someone is... A Secret I Cannot Tell publicly.

HEY PEOPLE!! Those who wants to have your links in me blog, don't hesitate to tagg it up. On my taggy board duh..
Another boring Tuesday. Just returned from Malaysia. Got a wedding there.
No. I'm not marrying anyone yet. Yes, I'm single. And available. haha..
This will be a short one coz it short and sweet! Nonono.. Short and cute...
Today seem to be a good start. Ask me what.

I'm a good man. No seriously. I am. Not that I'm bragging about it..
If I know the person quite well (eg Hakim, Eng Teck..) I can talk. Otherwise, I'm quiet. Then people will think that I'm 'emo-ing'.
I can be lame... I can be funny(rarely..) but I can be... I still dunno yet.
There is alot of...

(To Be Continued.. If I remember to continue it!)

AF__. Knight Rock.
Protection to those I care.