17 December 2009

When My World Comes Down.


Love. Something that I lost.

And the fault is my own.
Shouldn't have given too much trust to others that I just knew.
If only I could turn back time. To as far as where I first felt Love.
The end of 2007. December.
Should have asked her. The beautiful girl I met in Band. Know better after the Hong Kong Exchange Trip.
Then everything about Love now, would be just an imagination.
Now all is but a distant memory or just dreams.

Why some people had to be so unfair.
Was I meant to stay Loveless?
There are some things in life that makes us appreciate it more.
It is the little things in life that all of us should appreciate.

Looks like I don't need a heart.
Because it poses much challenge.
Maybe it's just those who doesn't like how I look.
Maybe..

AF__. Knight Rock
"I don't need your Love. I just need you to understand that I Love You."