27 December 2009

The Dead

One sick monday. Really sick. Almost to the point where one can't get up or much less stand.
I was up and running the day before.
Then it was down and fallen the next.
I really sick. After some paracetamols(Panadol lah), I went back to bed.
Not long I rushed to the toilet. Kept vomiting.
It felt like I was throwning up my organs. You don't wanna know how it tastes.
Felt like it was my last day living. Sometimes found it difficult to breathe.
Few days later, I was still a little down but quite able to stand up and walk.

I'm back now. From JB.
A place where I let everything go.
But not everything has to go.
There and back again still thinking about her before she leaves Singapore.
I wonder if she will still be online on Facebook...
Well, I'm going my school's Open House. See what the Band's gonna do.

AF__. Knight Rock
"Doubt me if you wish but never betray my trust to you."