28 December 2009

Another Bus Home.

Went to school today. To pay what I owe to him.
Then I waited for Jabez at the Guard House. Started to rain for awhile but few minutes before the band came out, the rain stopped. What a wonder.
Then Jabez came out and we talked as we walked. Mostly about movies we both like.
Hey, we guys like movies like Iron Man, Transformers.. You know..

Hey got a bus home today. Usual. 970.
Got on a nice and cooling bus.
Turned up my music, and makes me less bored.
Thinking about the PS3 games... Assassin's Creed 2...
Thinking about the XBox 360 games..... Halo 3....
Thinking about the PC games..... Left 4 Dead 2.....
Then it's back down to Earth. Looking at the people outside.
Things around change through time.

But I'm waiting for Tuesday.
Morning meet up with mum go Breakfast. Most probably Macdonald's.
Then I wait for Jabez to message and I'm off to Nas's house with Jabez.
Play some PS3 games of course. And also I need the PS3 to synchronize with my PSP.
Until next time.

AF__. Knight Rock.
"What is it that you desire?"