13 April 2010

Orientation Day 2.

Back again from RP's Orientation Day 2!
Also tiring since it's the whole day..

Today got to know a little more about my course I'm in and it's quite.. okay..
There's also been some theft cases. I don't know who's the idiot who keep stealing. Lowlifes. Any thieves crossing me will not be forgiven!(Unless they own up early..)
A lost bag, and also a wallet. When I find the Fu**ing idiot I'm gonna carve him up real nice.
The morning was a little boring as we had to sit under the sun on the artificial field and watch the Tug of War interschool competiition which most of us can't practically see because our SLs are blocking...
And sitting under the sun for more than 1 hour, I got a tan line.(WTF!)
Well.. So much for that.. Later afternoon was Team Republic war-cry. OORAH!!!
And also mass dance which was quite easy until the music starts playing..

AF__. Cypher!
Vintage Cherry Sunburst Gibson Les Paul Guitar...