12 April 2010

Orientation Day 1.

Today was orientation day at RP. Gosh it was fun!
Well its been months since I blogged. So... Finally! I'm back man!

Now I got my own laptop, but  it lacks the "power" I liked. ;P
Okay I tell you what laptop it is. Acer Aspire One. Thats it.
But it will have to go through ups and downs with me like my other belongings. (-.-)

Okay! Orientation Day 1! Got to the the respective school's home base and waited to get out!
Wasn't too boring with the senior Johnny(I think ah..) motivating us while waiting for everyone to settle down.
First up is meet the group members. Nothing to be shy about since we are all past our secondary times.
There's nothing bad about the group I'm in(Group 13). There's just too little people in DIT. 3 I think..
Then its games for the whole day. Lunch. Yucks! The rice is so difficult for me to swallow. Bluek!
The last game, 'Blow Wind Blow', well I didn't quite do so well considering the fact that its noisy to listen. I ended up doing forfeits 2 times. 1st time 3 guys including me got sandwiched with a BIG guy on top. 2nd there was 5 people. We were to call out for our school(SIT OI!!). Run here and there. Tiring!!

A few notable people in my group.. There's a malay guy(that I still can't remember his name) that we called his nick, Ben 10!

AF__. Leap Foward!
"Be open!"