12 February 2010

Return.

And I'm back. Been a while since I came back to Singapore.
Yesterday I came back. And my mind was outdated so I kinda get some "updating" from Eng Teck.
Some of you who want to know what I got well.. here's it to your face.

(R12) Information Technology
Republic Polytechnic

Anything else?


Today was kinda fun.
First of all... Went back to Bukit View sec. Well we(Me! Hakim, Hillary, Zubaidah) were invited to their school by their conductor to have their CNY "party". Not bad since there's pizza and fererro rocher. Is that spelled correctly? Too bad the other three came late. They didn't make it early enough to have a little bite at their school.
Though we all met later.  And had decided on watching a movies movie. Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief. Really an awesome movie. A must watch. Well if you understand a little of the greek gods or mythology. Wanna know what happen? Sorry can't spoil you. Go watch it yourself or wait for the DVD/Blu-ray Disc. Watch it yo. It's a real mix of action, adventure and laughter. And a little bit of love there.
Glad I got to see them again. The band and the rest.

AF__. Knight Rock
"It's never easy with life. You just have to live it the way you like it."