12 January 2010

Post D-Day... Day.

It's been a day since the release of 'O' level results. Yeah I got my results and happy to know I did quite...okay ah if I put it in someone's perspective. Well that also vsnished my fears of failing my 'O' levels or only ITE courses available. It's been crazy since I got my results.

Yesterday after I got my results went to..well see how's the band doin'. I was bored anyways to be at home than at school with the band. While I was at there I got some time to think about the courses I want to take.
Later at night I registered for the JAE poly courses I wanted. I can tell you people only the 1st two choice coz I can't remember the rest... My 1st choice is Music & Audio Technology. A course in SP. 2nd choice was Multimedia & Animation. Not SP but NP.
That's all I can remember. My results wasn't much disappointing. The least is being able to go to poly and eligible to the course I wanted.

AF__. Knight Rock.
"My path to my future is beginning. Only thing that's missing is Love."