08 January 2010

Miserable At Best


I'm gonna miss you being beside me.

Thursday today. She'll be leaving tomorrow(Friday). It's hard to imagine you go. If you're reading this, I'm glad. Many things we went through. Many things we seen. Many things, together. Really gonna miss you. You're the first. Love. Never realised it till I met you. It's hard to see you go. The hardest part is letting you go. It feels like losing so much of my life. You're the one that I always thinked about whenever I'm alone and looking up at the starry night. I'm going to miss you.

I'll never forget the memories together even though we're not together.
For me to cry, it's really hard. Seeing you go, really makes me cry.
Jabez and I will miss you.(He treats you as his sis.)
These words were never easy to say.
Look at the sky, and all I see is your face.
The sweet smile that is hard to find.
Thousands of miles from where you will be, we may be far apart but my heart will be there.

I.L.Y.

AF__. Knight Rock
"I'll miss you Love."