05 January 2010

2010 Revolution.



Friends. One is solo. Two is an Army.

Sorry people. I was too engrossed with life. And it's the new year. Hahaha..
New Year, I was in Malaysia. Well when the clock strikes 12 midnight I was engrossed with playing the PS2.
In times we gotta enjoy what we do most. Well last week nothing much happened.

Today went to Nas's house. 1st did some synchronisation with my PSP. Then it was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. At first Nas taught me a little of the controls and the gameplay. Then, I was versus him. Well I was practically owned by him at first but then I got a little tactics up my sleeve. And I came back up to even the odds. Wahahaha.. I admit he was not bad. Better than me because he has the PS3 and practices while I used my old Battlefield 2 tactics. Then it was cooperative play with Jabez. J was kinda using the guerrilla moves(the way one cheongs up in the open) while stay hidden and kills the enemy 1 by 1. Hahaha. I gotta admit Ridhuan.. Modern Warfare 2 is kinda great. Jabez and I could make a great team.
Next time, I'll try to be more tactful. Hahaha.

AF__. Knight Rock
"When you go out to war, better use both brains and brawns."