18 November 2010

My Life. In RP.

Let's just say that I'm living a good life as you see it.
Well.... literally. Let's see...
I have an iPhone, Audio Technica headphones, a 'leather' jacket, a cool haircut, 18, school at RP, a librarian in RPWS, and... a Netbook. -.-

Back in Mac again. Alone. Well better. Can think without restrictions.
Just finished my Communication UT1 few hours ago, and didn't have time to look around at chicks. OKAY I did have but it was when journey home.
I'm so thick-skinned that I can say I'm handsome. :D
Since 8.00pm till the posting of this... Post! I was spamming other people's blogs. Dunno whether they would reply...Oh well... I'm just looking at her FB profile. Just can't stop looking. Looking at the beauty inside.
Look how 'chio' she is now. OMG.

Sometime I wonder if there's anyone reading...

afiq SONNY!
"MatRep HOSEHBO?!"