22 November 2010

Cool Me.

Back to the ol' town in Commonwealth where everyone has the same amount of money.(Not really its a joke my friend made.)
And back in the old but revamped MacDonald's at Ridout Tea Garden. Don't know go Google it.
Well there's one of the wonders of the internet. Google. Facebook. Twitter. Got couple of birthdays today. Some kid's birthday while I'm doing this at Mac, my classmate, my ol' schoolmate, and some other strangers that I don't even know.

It's easy being cool in my context. Just be yourself, don't be ridiculous, dress nice but comfortable, and alot more.
Watched a tv show yesterday. Lie to Me. Looks nice. This guy can tell what your hiding expression is just by looking at the face. Cool right?
Wondering what to do with my pay. Already set aside some for paying my phone bills. What to do?
Go watch concert loh. Dress nice.

afiq SONNY!
"Good kid going Bad."