29 November 2010

Sonny side Up.

In class having 3rd meeting. Which in RP is doing presentation.
Been to some concert these few days. TP Band's Concert on 26 Nov(Friday), ITE Jazz Band's Jazzanova on 27 Nov.
Then few weeks ago, ITE Concert Band on 13 Nov(Saturday), and a week before, my concert; RPWS's Symphonie De Republique IV.
The one thing that I like about concerts is that I dress nicely.
If I had my iPhone, I would take a pic of myself dressed so good on th 27 Nov, and use it as Facebook profile pic.

And recently, I made a Twitter account. Being 'psycho-ed' because I have an iPhone. Well it makes sense.
Now at the edge of falling in debt by Singtel for my iPhone plan. If only Singtel can delay until next week for termination.
There's too much to think about.
And life is short.

afiq Sonny!
"If technology makes us easier, then she makes you better."